Personal information refers to information about an individual that makes it possible to directly or indirectly identify that person in accordance with the law on the protection of personal information.
Customers, service users, or stakeholders refers to customers, users of the service, or stakeholders of the company's website.
Company refers to Supalai Public Company Limited and its subsidiaries.
Information system refers to a computer system, communication network system, network system connected to the internet, data acquisition system, electronic mail system, all platforms of communication systems, communication devices, computer equipment, and extensions or any related devices that are properties the company.
Policy Enforcement Scope
Collection of Personal Information
We collect information through technology such as cookies, which are small pieces of information stored on the devices of our customers’, service users, or stakeholders. This helps the website remember the information its users entered during each visit. The information collected, including personal information, is as follows;
Information directly provided by customers, service users, or stakeholders : including information that customers, service users, or stakeholders provide to the company, such as information given for registration, participation in activities, data surveys, user accounts and their changes, and other information provided by the customers, service users, or stakeholders to the company or our affiliated personnel that is not limited to information displayed on the user profile, service applications, or registrations – such as name, work address, current address, contact information, date of birth, gender, age, race, nationality, religion, health history, blood type, photos, e-mails, bank account number, credit card number (if any), citizen ID number, passport number, and phone number. This also includes opinions and other information related to the interested users as expressed to the company for them to be stored with the accounts of our customers, service users, or stakeholders.
Information used by customers, service users, or stakeholders : This refers to details of the visits of our customers, service users, or stakeholders to our website including but not limited to: the device you use for access to the website, traffic data, web logs, communication data, and other usage data including - IP Address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), type of device, mobile network data, connection data, geographic location , type of browser, browser history, referring website, login log, transaction log, customer behavior, website access statistics, access time, search history, our website’s function usage, and other information collected using cookies or other similar technologies.
- The company will collect personal information of customers, service users, or stakeholders only for the purposes stated in this policy. Only necessary information will be collected and kept for a suitable time period only.
- In collecting such personal information, the company can do so only with the consent of the customers, service users, or stakeholders.
- The company does not collect personal information of customers, service users, or stakeholders from sources other than the data subject directly.
- The company may record audio or contact details by any means when customers, service users, or stakeholders communicate with the company under mutual acknowledgement and agreement as stated in this policy.
Use or Disclosure of Personal Information
- The company will not use any personal information collected from customers, service users, or stakeholders for any purpose other than those of lawful use and for the conduct of the company's business in various cases including:
- It is used in transactions or activities relevant to the company's business operations, for instance - research studies, statistics analysis, service development, marketing, advertising and public relations, sending of product newsletters and promotions related to our products and services, and CSR activities on various occasions.
- It is used to improve, develop, and optimize the company's website.
- It is used for receiving complaints from customers, service users, or stakeholders.
- It is used for contacting customers, service users, or stakeholders via phone, text, e-mail, postage mail, or through any channel to inquire, inform, validate, or verify information about the account of the customers, service users, or stakeholders - or for creating opinion surveys as necessary.
- It is used for checking the service usage information of customers, service users, or stakeholders, in order to achieve completeness in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations that are currently in force and those that will be revised or added in future. The company will not sell, transfer, or disseminate such information to third parties unless with the consent of the data subject.
Right to Control Personal Information
In the event that the subject of personal information (customers, service users, or stakeholders) wishes to know, delete, amend, or verify their personal information, or to request not to receive any marketing communications from the company, they can notify the company of their intention along with specifying their legal identity by writing to the company. When the company has received the request, the company will notify the existence or details of the information within a reasonable time.
Nonetheless, in the event that customers, users, or stakeholders do not agree to the company’s use of such personal information or wish to have some of the personal information removed, it may cause customers, service users, or stakeholders to be unable to receive services from the company or the efficiency of the received services may be reduced.
In order to manage personal information safely and appropriately, the company has established a personal information storage system which includes appropriate mechanisms, techniques, and restrictions on access to personal information of our customers, service users, or stakeholders from the company's directors, executives, personnel, employees, and representatives. This system aims to prevent the personal information from being used, disclosed, destroyed, or accessed without permission.
If customers, service users, or stakeholders have further questions about this policy, please contact our company’s representatives at Smart Center by calling 1720 or via the company's website (www.supalai.com)