Supalai Grand Tower – Office Space for Rent.
The Solution to Your Every Need
- Supalai Grand Tower is an office building with unique architecture located strategically on Rama III Road. It is designed in an oval shape to provide panoramic views of the Chao Phraya River, Bang Krachao, Rama IX Bridge, and both Bhumibol 1 and 2 Bridges. The building is also thoughtfully designed with an emphasis on energy conservation through the use of double-layered insulated glass.
- One oval-shaped 33-floor office building
- one 11-floor Parking Building in Zone A, and one 10- floor Parking Building in Zone B (a total parking space for 1,200 cars).
Supalai Grand Tower
The building structure is made with reinforced concrete, and the floor structure is built using post-tension flat slab system with floor-to-floor height of 3.50 meters.
Project structural details
- Common areas (corridors and elevator halls)
- 1FL – Ground Floor: slate-patterned tile flooring
- 2FL – Lobby Floor: granite flooring
- General floors: granite flooring
- Bathrooms: granite flooring
- General floors’ offices (3 – 31FL): cement flooring
- Exterior: energy-saving insulated double glazing
- Interior (corridors and general walls): reinforced concrete and painted masonry walls
- Bathrooms: granite-clad walls
- External elevator halls and hallways: granite-clad walls
- Every elevator is from Otis Elevator (Thailand) Co., Ltd.: 10 passenger elevators, 1 service elevator, and 2 car park building elevators.
- 5 high-zone elevators (Maximum capacity: 20 persons each. Operating speed: 210 meters per minute.)
- 5 low-zone elevators (Maximum capacity: 20 persons each. Operating speed: 150 meters per minute.)
- 1 Service & Fireman elevator (Maximum capacity: 20 persons each. Operating speed: 150 meters per minute)
- 2 parking building elevators (Maximum capacity: 11 persons each. Operating speed: 105 meters per minute)
- 4 sets of 2000 KVA transformers
- Back-up generators for electrical emergency (for common areas only)
- Plumbing system includes underground water tanks and rooftop water tanks that reserve water for indoor use and fire-fighting.
- Wastewater treatment system is located underground of parking building and uses a septic tank system and aerator pumps to decompose organic substances.
- Fire hose cabinets and fire sprinklers are installed throughout the buildings as required by law.
- Dry chemical fire extinguishing system
- Stair Pressurization Fans (SPF) are installed at fire exits and service elevator areas to prevent smoke.
- 2 fire stairwells
- Fire Alarm System:
- Heat detectors are installed throughout the buildings as required by law.
- Backup power for the use of the service elevator, hallways, corridors, and some parts of common areas is covered by a backup generator.
- Emergency lighting is available in common areas.
Enjoy convenient transportation with the project’s ideal location on Rama III Roadin close proximity to Chaloem Maha Nakhon and Si Rat Expressways.
Cooler and airier working space
The building’s unique oval shape has no corners that can act as heat trap. In addition to protection from outside heat with insulated double glazing, the interior with 2.7 m-high ceilings also allows better ventilation for you to enjoy cooler, airier, and more comfortable working space.
Better energy saving
With its well-designed oval shape, the building has less surface area which reduces heat conduction from outside.The thoughtful orientation that faces north and south also helps minimize exposure to heat from sunlight.
Parking spaces support over 1,200 cars.
Supalai Grand Tower’s food courts are located on G and 11th floor of the parking building.
RETAILS & SERVICES
MEETING ROOM FOR RENT
Meeting rooms for rent are available for conferences, seminars, and banquets on the 33rd floor. Enjoy a variety of sizes that can serve from 10 up to 200 people and with rooms overlooking scenic view of the Chao Phraya River.
- From Asoke-Sukhumvit intersection, drive straight past Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and cross Khlong Toei Bridge onto Rama III Road. Cross 2 bridges over 2 intersections, then at the T-junction entrance to the Industrial Ring Road Bridge, go straight to take the U- turn, the building will be on your left. From Chantarubeksa Road, at the T-junction turn left and go straight for 1 km, the project will be on your left side.
- From Tha Phra Intersection, cross Krungthep Bridge to Rama III Road. Drive straight across intersection-crossing bridges until you see Bank of Ayudhya Head Office on your right side, then do not take a crossing bridge. Keep left, the building will be on your left side.
- From Silom - Sathon Road, enter Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Road and head to Rama III Road, then turn right. At the T-junction entrance to the Industrial Ring Road Bridge, go straight to take the U- turn, the building will be on your left.
- From Suksawat (Samut Prakan) Road, take the Industrial Ring Road Bridge and enter Rama III Road, the building will be on the right-hand side.